TBR is proud to offer two Comp-S 2-1 full systems. Their classic stainless 2-1 cone system complete with either a carbon fiber end cap, or a welded Megaphone Gen II end cap. The stepped headers offer a substantial power increase, while the 2-1 system by design will increase torque significantly.
The exhaust system is designed to accommodate both stock (12mm) O2 sensors as well as aftermarket wide band (18mm) sensors to allow for versatility in tuning.
Comp-S 2-1 Features
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance.
- Carbon fiber end cap.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- All TIG welds done by hand.
- Fits w/ forward and mid controls.
- Available in brush finish or ceramic black.
- Accepts stock O2 sensor.
- Heat shields included (not pictured on bike).
- 17lbs of weight savings
- Designed to live up to Two Brothers' unparalleled sound and performance.
- A race bred, classically styled pipe designed to compliment the look of your Harley perfectly, while enhancing the riding experience.
- TIG welded by hand
- Uses the decades old and race proven design of the classic reverse cone megaphone.
- Race-inspired, 100% stainless steel construction comes with welded end caps and our exclusive spiral wound stainless steel perforated inner core for a completely new look and old-school sound.
- Comes standard with stepped headers for immediate power gain.
- Heat shields included (not pictured on bike)